Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Are we there yet?

Well, I am off with the children to sun shiny Florida, Thursday. When your husband makes the big bucks you can afford things like winter vacations in exotic places, or in my sisters case a home on Hilton Head; sorry about that. Uh, anyway. I am not sure just how long we will be vacationing...until Nick finds a job in Florida or just before my belly get's to big to fly back to Seattle.
If I haven't spoken with you in a while you may wonder why in the world we are acting like crazy people; because Nick still has a job. That is a good question. I think it has something to do with the overwhelming notion that our God and loving Father actually has a desire to Do beyond all we can imagine. Recently Nick and I have started imagining things that are definitely beyond our ability to produce. I will save that for another blog. We have been praying for Christs will in all this imagining to be made clear. So, we are sending out the dove so to speak. If it comes back with an olive branch, or better yet a job; we may be headed semi-permanently to Florida (I would kinda like to sit still for at least two years). Nick and I have yet to meet the two year mark, if that day comes I am not sure if I would open a bottle of campaign or load up the luggage again. Maybe my Creator has created me for travel. I expect to make it to Africa before eternity. But for now I have babies who would like to quit HAVING to make new friends. They have a Father in Heaven who has fantastic plans for them as well. To be revealed. Some one prayed for our family recently and said that we were pioneers. So here is to pioneering back to the Mother land.

No comments: