Saturday, September 19, 2009

#3 and #3


So, this is a documentary view of my pretty girl.



Samuel acting like a clown, more like a clowny mime.





Samuel's Birthday
I am amazing...I can say it, and I mean it. On three hours of sleep I did the unthinkable, made a Boston cream pie (joy of cooking style) from scratch. I think it was such an amazing feet that I really ought to give all the credit to the Holy Spirit for keeping me focused enough to follow the recipe.


Samuel was pleased.


But more pleased over his bike and his boat.

Nick and Lillian worked on making this great boat for Samuel. Nick just took a block of wood on a whim and played with the block and a few tools and we had a boat, by-golly.


Samuel was very excited about his BIG BOY bike. It is all he asked for, and cheeseburgers and a chocolate cake (but like a doughnut).




2 comments:

Janna Butrous said...

No pictures of the bike? You guys are so cute lol. I think I like Samuel better as a boxer than a mime, but either way he is to cute for his britches. After this last post I am beginning to crave cheeseburgers and boston cream pie, I wonder why that is.... So what is the consensus on Soph's looks? Is she more McComb or Redmond? She looks a lot like Lillian I think... xoxoxo Janna

Uncle James said...

looks like you did good! im not going to lie samuel looks a little like a cross-dressing mime ( those big lashes and red lips!)hahaha so cute! baby sophia has the cutest dimples i could kiss em right off!