
Alright, the order of pictures didn't turn out how I would have like and I am not going to take the time to re-organize them. This is one of the things we have applied ourselves to since we have been here. A fabulous garden. Every one can help and every one reaps the rewards. I think especially me because when we all sit down at the dinner table the effort and fun my children associate with the food on their plates pushes them past the repulsion of eating strange green things. And because, any of you who are well acquainted with my husband know that he has to keep busy (BIG plus for me...most of the time). This is why I can move anywhere in the country and have a garden ready spot in one maybe two weekends.

Here we are employing the monster truck my sons Heavenly Father (and Momma K and Mark)delighted to give him. Yep, in January we needed a car and as we all sat around praying together he prayed for a gold monster truck. I winced while Samuel prayed his prayer. But we are all so glad "to whom we pray", doesn't take my wincing too seriously.

"First day of school, first day of school!!"
School is going great. EVERYTHING is so fun! We've met other children her age in our neighborhood. I am so glad. One week down...
No comments:
Post a Comment