
Snack time...you would think I might go with the "Pottery Barn" staged clean house look for one of the first new home pictures. Sigh. I don't think so. Either my house is never tidy or I think about taking pictures at all the wrong times. But the truth is, abundant life and Pottery Barn could never exist in the same catalog. ;)

In progress. I still haven't quite figured out my plant arrangement yet. These are all transplants from an area that we need for the garden. The only thing I bought (well I guess I'm buying it all, sheesh!) is the sand.
The yard came well landscaped, so now I just have to spend time and energy (fat) to make it what I want. Win, win, win.

With butterfly face paint remnants around her eyes. She looked like someone hit her for 3 days after.

Brilliant little healthy man. He rejected "Beans and Franks" for "Carrot-n-Bun". I don't think that carrots in buns is ever going to catch on as a lunch time favorite. He only got through 3 bites.

I had an enormously pleasurable little video clip of her shucking the corn. Sadly it was not small enough to post. The play by play is really not going to be entertaining but it goes something like this. Sophia gets the corn, shucks the corn with some cute commentary, asks for help but finishes well, and eats the corn...because after all the hard work there needs to be instant reward, no waiting around for the pot to boil.
No comments:
Post a Comment