This is not the whole moving story. Only enough for a "Hello and we miss you" on Christmas morning.
We said "Goodbye" to Blacksburg.
Lillian is having a pretty difficult time. She wants to go home. Three college students came to veiw the apartment before we left. Yesterday Lillian said "I want to go home to my apartment and kick those stinky girls out of my house."
She is having fun and is enthusiastic about new things. We visited a church and she was ready to make new friends. She marched right down to the childrens church and waved goodbye with a smile.
This pretty much speaks for itself. The plane ride was tight and long.
The movers came at 8am Sunday. We got in at 12am on sunday (yes, that would be 3am east coast time).
The back yard is great! A little wet.
Everyone worked hard to make mom happy!
After Nick painted he and Stephanie took the kids off so I could get things in place. They decided on a ferry ride. Lillian was cold and nervous, but enjoyed her hot chocolate.
This is Seattle, part of it.
Our first official Christmas tree. Samuel's idea of hanging ornaments is tossing them at the tree. Somehow they get lodged between branches so they don't fall, it is actually pretty effective.
Lillian thought we needed a stable. Nick was proud of his budding engineer. Lillian said with such satisfaction "Look i used their heads to hold it up!".
Samuel has already been enjoying his tub. I was giving Lillian her bath and was in the middle (with both hands full) of rinsing her hair. Next thing I know Samuel dives into the tub. Seriously, face first and under the water. I said a naughty word and banned him from the bathroom.
Stephanie has been the biggest help in the wolrd. I can't bragg enough.
I love you all and hope you feel very blessed and loved by your heavenly father today!
It is 1am and I am not spell checking, big hugs and kisses,
Leah
2 comments:
thank you for the pictures!!!! I am happy for you guys and a little sad. I can't wait to come see you guys. Love and miss you! Keely
Hey Redmonds--everything looks so lush and green for December. Tell Lillian I will kick those stinky girls out of her apartment if she wants. Miss you,
william
Post a Comment