The first building is the one Nick works in, and the next image is some one's (meaning not Nick's)view from his office. Last week-end we drove down town to see Daddy's office. It was very cold walking around so we weren't able to stay long. I realized though that I am sending you pictures of a far away world. This is not the world I live in; exciting as it is. Not even close! I will begin compiling images of the world as we see it. I could probably tell you that the images you see here aren't even Nicks experience (yet). It is dark when he goes to work and dark when he comes home. I enjoy going into the city. It is vibrant, fascinating, and full of financial ruin. I could spend a hundred bucks on sales tax in a blink. When the weather gets better I hope to take the children on some city outings. I think the texture would be good for them. Seattle is a city of parks and in spite of the moisture a city of outdoor people. We enjoy our week end outings. This morning we went on a hunt for the best doughnut on the west coast. It really was a hunt. Nick likes to have approximate directions. Every trip is a sight seeing event with him. I would see less, much less of the city my way. This seems like a complete contradiction to our personality types. But, it is the way we live. SSOo, doughnuts! We went to the best little coffee/doughnut shop. Samuel chose the apple fritter, WOW, not only was he a mess but a twitchy one. Hope to share some of this with you for real. Come visit....PLEASE.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Seattle
The first building is the one Nick works in, and the next image is some one's (meaning not Nick's)view from his office. Last week-end we drove down town to see Daddy's office. It was very cold walking around so we weren't able to stay long. I realized though that I am sending you pictures of a far away world. This is not the world I live in; exciting as it is. Not even close! I will begin compiling images of the world as we see it. I could probably tell you that the images you see here aren't even Nicks experience (yet). It is dark when he goes to work and dark when he comes home. I enjoy going into the city. It is vibrant, fascinating, and full of financial ruin. I could spend a hundred bucks on sales tax in a blink. When the weather gets better I hope to take the children on some city outings. I think the texture would be good for them. Seattle is a city of parks and in spite of the moisture a city of outdoor people. We enjoy our week end outings. This morning we went on a hunt for the best doughnut on the west coast. It really was a hunt. Nick likes to have approximate directions. Every trip is a sight seeing event with him. I would see less, much less of the city my way. This seems like a complete contradiction to our personality types. But, it is the way we live. SSOo, doughnuts! We went to the best little coffee/doughnut shop. Samuel chose the apple fritter, WOW, not only was he a mess but a twitchy one. Hope to share some of this with you for real. Come visit....PLEASE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment