NickI thought to put this last. It makes what the rest of us are working on look so very small. Here is the rookie's project; Nick gets to do this and that to see how strong the up and down thingy's will be when there are various pressures applied to the horizontal whacha-ma-callits...
Leah

My new friend!

This is my anniversary present! Eat your heart out ladies, you may get fancy dinners and sparkelys, but I get a hot, Reel (old school) lawnmower. I am so pleased! Actually, Nick bought this for himself and I commandeered it.

I am so excited to have this perfect yard. Today we bought seeds and such for our early veggies and herbs and I hope to spend this week at work in the yard.
Lillian
Lillian is still hard at work being crafty. She has been painting, making clay pots, and recently decided to try cross-stitching. I will have to let you know how the stitching project turns out.

Lillian loves to write. She has started spelling words funeticly. Her spelling is almost as good as mine...
L's foot (she asked me to make it blue)She is a sneaky little photographer. I catch her with the camera documenting and capturing the world creativly. These three photos are hers.
Blue bird and Azalea
Self Portrait
Samuel

Samuel likes to help Mom in the kitchen. He stirs his pots and helps unload the dishwasher.

He LOVES music and gadgets. He resets Nicks alarm (accidentally) often and jumps around on the bed playing his "Tar" or drums while he listens to the music he has turned on.

He likes to work on FOOD! Corn dogs (doen-da), Pop-corn (Bah-bone), eggs, and craisins are his favorite's right now.

Muffins are pretty ok too.

And juicy apples while climbing...great!
2 comments:
i love Lillians photography! So talented. although i don't know where the blue bird is? Well when James and i Finally visit, we'd love to eat some fresh tomatoes from your veggie garden. Yes and we will bring some goodies from here to give to you. Anyhow glad to see you guys looking so happy!
Leah,
Hi, How are you?
I'm Jiyeon. do you remeber me?
It looks good your house and your yard. I'm living in apartment.
I envy you.^^
Daesang and Woosang talked about Lillian and Samuel.
They would like to see them.
I miss you a lot.
It's not cold and snow this winter here than I think.
How about there?
I'll try to make a blog for you soon.^^ See you later! Bye~
Post a Comment