Saturday we went on a hike UP a mountain. Lillian was amazing. I had more trouble than she did. It was a great time, beautiful day, and it felt so good to exert myself after sedate winter living. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the lovely state of Washington. I am still wondering if I think it is this greatest place on earth (probably not) but I couldn't be more glad to be here.
Samuel and Nick marvel at the climbers.
Going up.
Almost to the top.
View from the top...of Little Mt Si.
2 comments:
It is so beautiful there! It seems right up your alley! Can't wait to see you guys...hopefully we will be able to get out there!
kelly
hey, that's no match for hiking to the Cascades all pregnant with another pregnant lady puffing beside you :)-i haven't been catching up much in blog world (i did email you a few times, not sure if you got it) but it was fun to catch up with things with y'all. we just got back from Hilton Head-so fun but EXHAUSTING!! the end of school nearly killed us with it's hecticness but we are loving life in the summer, even if it has been in the 90's all week!! that's why God invented sprinklers :) Hope y'all are doing great-give the kiddos a squeeze for us
Post a Comment