Thursday, November 6, 2008

Samuel B-lated Two


These pictures were taken in Olympia. This is Samuel's friend Haily. Samuel has lots of friends. He is such a sweet boy. But he is still SUCH a boy (like I know what I am talking about; all I know is Lillian didn't get into the kinda trouble he does and I don't think I did either)

Checking out a water drain. Very chilly; who cares lets get wet!


My wonderful girl. She likes to get wet also. She is such a good little soccer player. Little because she is probably gonna be much better at something else; but I was filled with sweetness watching her. She is the only girl. It was cold and raining and bless her heart she slipped and fell in a puddle. But she kept playing. I encouraged her with hot tea (the caffeinated kind she isn't allowed to have). It hit the spot I guess.



What Samuel looks like with brushed hair...Oh my goodness!
At three this morning I got up with Samuel. He was fussing and crying, very sad. I crawled into bed with him and cuddled him as he sobbed "MY orange juice". Almost as funny as this hair!


This is what happens when Mothers get on the phone in the middle of the day!
He...no THEY were covered from head to toe.

Just my son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

between Samuel's eyes and Lillian's vivacious spirit, seeing them is quite energizing