I will get back to pictures soon.
A funny little story:
Nick and Samuel were day dreaming about our farm. Nick says we will grow oats and hay and such for the animals.
"And milk", Samuel says.
"How will we get the milk", Nick asks curiously.
"From the trees" Samuel responds matter of factly.
"Well", Nick explains "milk actually comes from cows".
"YUCK!", is Samuel's response.
"But you drink it all the time. Are you going to quit drinking milk?"
"I am not drinking yuck milk from cows...it is FOR COWS"
I say, because at this point he might as well be informed, "Mama's make milk for their babies, you drank Mama's milk, Lillian did, and the new baby will also"
Samuel said "But cows milk is for baby cows and it is yuck and it comes from their teets!"
At this point Nick just about falls out of the bed and the farm talk is over for the night.
Honestly, I am not sure...I may have discussed the anatomy of a cow with him. How can a Mom remember all the strange subjects she may have to go over in a day?
No comments:
Post a Comment