Sunday, October 18, 2009

MommaK, Pumpkins, Make-up, and Missing Teeth

This childs idea of "make-up" is very theatrical. I don't mind of course (thank you Jesus!). She asked me to do her make up and in a moment of graciousness I conceded. Had to run out of the bathroom to check on the baby and when I came back (I was only going to do a normal job) she had drawn lines under her eyes. "Oh, I decided being a cat would be fun". So, we turned it into a teaching moment and discussed "Cats".



This is a usual position for these two. It isn't long though before they end up kicking each other or scratching and pulling hair; in fun of course.


Tooth #3 gone, 1 loose...glad to be chewing gum from the teeth brushing (slightly forgetful) tooth fairy.


We look forward to a pumpkin patch trip every year. The children make pies with there father.



Visit with Momma K

We enjoyed Moms visit. As far as sight seeing it was a little disappointing probably. #3 isn't as interested in exploring the world as her older siblings.

Long drive and Ferry ride. Tried to get on the ferry at 6pm and didn't actually make in through the line until 9:30. Apparently, every one returns from over yonder at the same time on Sunday night.


His sister took this picture with her camera.

Playing at a park on the water. I was stuck in the car nursing. Most of my time with mom (out of the house) was spent nursing or some other baby thing people do.

Ahhh!


Recent Pictures of Baby







She CAN be quite for one second...



No comments: