Saturday, March 19, 2011


I don't have many pictures of #1 these days. She is always moving and going and at school most of the day. By the time she gets home it is homework, dinner, hungry sleepy children. Not the best time for pictures. But I still love her.


She had a very sad month this winter after we had to choose to put her sweet cat to sleep. She was hit by a car and not repairable. Bless Lillians heart. She was so mature about the whole painful thing. I almost lost it at the vet when all three of my children were mournfully petting this lovely cat good-bye. It must have had the same effect on all the ladies at the animal hospital because we received an inked "Mildred" paw print and a kind note signed by all the women in the office.

This is how we spend our "snow days". But not any more because it is SPRING, right?
Fingers crossed.

No comments: