Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Sun is Shining!


He was using his sweatshirt as a scarf. Such style that one. He has a girlfriend at school. He draws her sweet love notes, with hearts and "I Love You". He makes my heart flutter...I don't think she is effected by his adorableness in quite the same way his mother is. She is spunky and headstrong and has hair that goes "boing, boing".


As soon as I took this picture she flung herself on the ground for a bit of slapstick drama. It was muddy...funny huh? She thought so.


Right now He is in the middle of a great big fairy tale. I sat in for show and tell at school a few days ago and boy did have a tale to tell. Always something new. Last week I had to climb to the top of our 2 story evergreen and help him get out of his "crows nest". Somehow he was hung up on a branch and yelling for salvation...hanging, feet kicking. Not sure how long he had been calling for help. I had images of Pooh-Bear coming down branch to branch. That wouldn't do. So, up I went. Today he told me "Hey mom I am just going to give these flowers a drink, ok?". Uh, I didn't think they would appreciate the drink he had on his mind. That boy!

No comments: