Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday

Samuel has a new trick we are all excited about. So we set off early this morning for the park. Coffee at the park, 72, happy children; it was a great way to start the "day of rest". I love watching Nick and the children live. They love their father and giggle and play, tease and wrestle.

He picked the prettiest tree in the park to climb. He is really growing so fast. Last year when he got his summer haircut he still had a little boy face. But this year I feel like he looks very different. He has such a clever sense of humor. And apparently great balance. He is now a two wheeler. This time last year we were celebrating Lillian's two wheeling achievement. Little brothers won't lag far behind.

She is a funny runner. One of the reasons #2 is two wheeling is that Sophia wants his bike. She is always climbing up on it trying to make it go. Thankfully Gigi and Grandpa gave Lillian a bike last summer to ride until hers arrived from California. 3 bike + 3 babes= well, it equals.


If that were oatmeal in her bowl I am not sure this is the lovely look I would have captured. But pie makes every one happy in the morning.


I like pie in the morning too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look at him go on the bike. That does make him look so much older, it looks like a clip out of the movie sandlot. That is a great place for a kid to learn to ride, I got shoved and tried to make my way down Euclid, pretty sure I crashed in our front yard! ps- When did you cut L's hair?? Did Leah and Nick get a cut too?
-JAB