Someone very close to me keeps nagging me set up a blog.
Here it is!
We are excited to see what our heavenly Father has planned for our future. The next few months are going to be really interesting - we look forward to a new job, house, town, state, friends(hopefully), dog (maybe-Nick thinks domesticated animals are supposed to be food), etc. for Christmas.
I think we might need a bigger Christmas tree!
Meanwhile Lillian and Samuel are wonderful! We have alot of fun. Today we walked to the library and then on to the farmers' market. It was so hot! I ended up with both of them, wilted, riding in the stroller. Samuel dumped all of my water on his head (smart kid!), and Lillian kept cool by smearing ice cream all over herself. I pushed them both up hill and tried to be pleased with the excersize. Samuel is trying to walk, run, and fly simultaneously. It isn't working so well for him but he sure has fun doing it. Lillian wants to learn to read. More on that later!
Here it is!
We are excited to see what our heavenly Father has planned for our future. The next few months are going to be really interesting - we look forward to a new job, house, town, state, friends(hopefully), dog (maybe-Nick thinks domesticated animals are supposed to be food), etc. for Christmas.
I think we might need a bigger Christmas tree!
1 comment:
Your blog spot looks very nice and we can't wait to see all the upcoming photos. I also hope this will inspire your sister, Keely, to get her own blog going soon
luv,Mom
Post a Comment