Thursday, August 9, 2007





Nick is off to Tampa today. Lillian has been in front of the TV all day so that I could be "creative". I am looking forward to painting tonight, once the little ones are in bed. I have been so bland about art lately. I feel a glimmer off creativity.

These are pictures we took in Seattle two weeks ago. Nick is in charge of taking documentary photos in Tampa since I can't be there. Maybe next week I will submit them for review. We thought Seattle was a lot of fun!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Seattle pictures; but really just fill the blog with pics of Cowboy Jiffy, his cigar pickle and Miss Priss. -Keely-

Anonymous said...

Leah! lovin' your new blog.

LOVE the banner picture. so sweet.

p.s. i have one too

www.xanga.com/rawbin

Anonymous said...

Leah, It is good to hear news of you all. The kids are beautiful. Where are you moving? What is happening? Give me some more scoop. I will try to do the same on my blog.