Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Music



This is from February or March. This is what our chilly days look like. Samuel is warm and happy, that is all I have to say. I put this up because this is a good representation of normal life around here. We dance to stay warm, we dance to keep a smile on our face, we dance and Lillian gallops; this is her Horse trot music. I think we listen to it most days. Samuel is actually pounding the drums as he struts around. We have added to our music around here. I got a piano for my Birthday, Nick got a long day and a sore back for his. What an answer to prayer; it was free. It sounds good enough for my troop to bang on it and make crazy kid music. But it is music to my ears. I loved pretending to be Mozart when I was little and can't imagine childhood with out the hope of loud and passionate piano pounding (I mean composing). Nick and I do have plans for more formal musical education in the near future and a tune up. Maybe I will get my prodigies on video for your listening pleasure; if your lucky.

No comments: