Sunday, May 4, 2008
Sun Day, May 4th
Today was fantastic. In the morning we walked the mile down to the community center which is an indoors mall and huge bookstore. We got pastries and books and then enjoyed a beautiful walk home. Samuel went down for his nap and Lillian Nick and I laid on the lawn and read four chapters in "Little House-By the Shores of Silver Lake". Oh! Nick bought a bat and ball down at the store. Lillian is quite a hitter. Both Nick and I had to flinch, duck, and step out of the way of a rocket ball several times. She thinks it is the best fun; especially when Nick makes a big show of getting out of the way.
Please be sure to view the "Reading" blog. I don't think I can do two video clips at once. Lillian was a good sport for ten seconds and let me record her reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment