Monday, July 14, 2008

Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday

WednesdayMercy...I mean Lillian, viewing the waterfall.
Wednesday we rented a 12 passenger van and headed for the mountains. First stop was Snowqualmi falls. We had a fantastic view, a nice picnic, and Brad ,Caleb Lillian and Janna had a wild hike down to the bottom. Lillian showing off her Billy Goat skill.



We left the falls and drove down to Mt rainier, hoping to get a good view of the giant. But roads were closed due to rock slides and we had to settle for a short hike along a river.

It was a long day for the little ones.

Cutie with a black eye.

Thursday

After our two enormously long days exploring; I stayed home with the children. We all took LONG naps. Keely, Janna, Brad and Nick went to play in town.



Friday
Center for Wooden Boats.




Well I had written a commentary for most of this but lost almost all of it. No time now, hope you enjoy what was saved. Loved to all.

No comments: