Friday, October 8, 2010

Well pinch my cheek , I am sooo cute!



This is pouting because I have the camera and she does not.

Yes! I am dedicating this whole post to #3. She "needed" a thermos. Lillian and Samuel got one each for school. She walks around the house making her please "me" sound behind them. She sneaks sips from theirs whenever she can. I just got her her own. It really was lavish. She is so happy and carries it around, with a very big girl expression. Her adorable booties came from Aunt Keely. They didn't fit her last year. I am so glad she can use them now.


I made this dress for her from one of m old t-shirts. It was my first attempt. I really am going to have to attempt a lot before i get the hang of it.

She is asking if she can eat the potato. On the way home from the farmers market last Thursday I gave her a whole peach to eat. She ate through half of it before we were past the first light. She saw the peaches on the table at the market and turned her head to the side (that is how she asks for something, as if she is suggesting) and patted my shoulder pointing to the basket of peaches. I would have bought ten baskets after that. The only problem is...I have finally made the switch to cloth diapers. Thinkin I might nix the peaches for a while if you know what I mean.


She likes to take what I call tactile walks through our neighborhood. I let her do the walking and about every two sidewalk squares she is touching, grabbing, or tasting some new ground item. Usually I am ok with this. Her Daddy might be a little more adventurous. He lets her roam free through the dusty, sometimes muddy, and I have notice occasionally cat toilet, garden of ours. She loves it, dirt all over her face, with her people doing what people do...



On that note, and this is very serious you see, she must sometimes wear her brothers bike helmet. For all you devoted loving moms out there...she probably wheres it more than her big brother does. It is so silly, but she thinks it's big time. She also gets a self satisfied look when she is writing on paper, helping wipe the floor, and just yesterday, entering a new phase for mom, climbing up to stand on our tippy kitchen chairs. She fell out of the chair three times; still she prevails! One is such a fun time. Bless her heart and "Thank you" to Heavenly Father, she won't remember all the bumps and bangs and... other stuff. That folks, is grace right there; not remembering the first three years of your life!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is precious. i miss her. i can't wait to get the girls together again. she is so pretty leah, and sweet to boot!-mercy